Prev: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Report Next: Re: FT Scenario ideas

Re: Battlefleet Gothic Report

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 23:12:04 -0500
Subject: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Report

At 10:25 PM 1/24/99 -0500, Donald Hosford wrote:
>(MASS Snippage!)

Not as massive as you'd have to snip my report... at least Nyrath's was
actually brief. ^_^;

>Could you answer one burning question concerning the new Battlefleet
>Gothic?
>
>Does it still use the "Square map spaces"?

Not at all.  Free ranging, though bounded both in borders and max thrust
of
the starships.

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kujecko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!

Prev: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Report Next: Re: FT Scenario ideas