Prev: Re: FT Scenario ideas Next: {FT} Off center firing arcs was Re: [FT-AAR] NAC/NI

[SGII] - Miniatures for sale or trade

From: Scott Spieker <scspieker@n...>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 21:28:14 -0500
Subject: [SGII] - Miniatures for sale or trade

	In trade I am looking for a clean trade - my stuff for your
stuff type
of deal.  If you have some interesting items, I will be happy to trade
and take cash (who wouldn't.) if the deal is not even enough.  Likewise,
I would do the same in reverse, I pay you and my 25mm figures, if the
deal was good.	Here are some of the items that I am interested in for
trades:

	15mm items:

	15mm sci-fi
	15mm Modern (preferred)
	15mm Ancients (DBM sized armies & rules books, army lists)
	15mm AK-47 armies & Rules
	15mm W.W.II figures and vehicles
	15mm Fantasy armies (any)

	Vietnam era figures & rules (any scale)

	Of course 15mm buildings, and terrain etc. would also be
welcome.

	Micro Armor - Planes, vehicles, infantry, terrain, etc.  (I can
only
accept painted items in this range though.  They are easy to paint, but
there are too many for me and my limited time frame.)

	Otherwise, I would be happy to accept cash for the figures as
well.
Please respond to my address privately to avoid bandwidth waste:
scspieker@ncweb.com

	Here is the list of SGII and other sci-fi items I have available
for
sale/trade.  Please respond to my personal address below. (There are
pictures available upon request):

	Note: I would like to sell the entire lot in one fell swoop.
The piece
meal system does not work too good for me at the moment.  If I can get
enough people interested in buying the different pieces then I will part
out the collection.  I would prefer trades over money, so make me an
offer on what you want to get rid of and I will have to mull over my
interest.

	GZG Figures (all figures mounted on 1/8" thick washers)

	9 NSL - All painted in urban cammo pattern.  Just need bases
painted
and flocked
		3 w/ Missile
		1 SAW (off to the right)
		1 Laser
		1 commo/ew trooper kneeling
		3 w/rifles
	4 NSL Power Armor - base coated in flat black
		2 commo/command
		2 SAW
	9 FSE Legionaries - base coated tan
		1 Missile
		1 SAW
		7 w/ rifle
	4 FSE Power Armor - All Painted in Light tan.  Just need bases
painted
and flocked
		2 Command
		2 Missile
	3 Oceanic Union - No bases, no paint, but mold lines cleaned
		1 Sniper in Wabbe suit
		2 w/ Rifle

	Ral Partha Figures (Battle Troops for Battle Tech in 25mm)
	Steiner Laser Rifle Platoon
		1 Officer w/ blazer - Base coated green
		1 senior NCO w/ blazer - Base coated green
		3 NCOs w/ blazer & grenade launcher - Base coated green
		16 infantry w laser rifles - 1 painted entirely the rest
base coated
green
		3 infantry support semi-portable laser - Base coated
green not
assembled
		2 semi portable heavy lasers with crews (2 men each) -
No base coat
not assembled

	Grenadier Future Warriors
		3 Marines w/Pulse Rifles - 1 painted entirely, one
partially painted,
one primed white
		2 internal security officers - not painted

	West End Games (Star Wars Figures)
		12 various rebels from Fleet Infantry and Endor series -
all base
coated in tan

	Terrain & Buildings
		1 Bunker - fully painted (Foam)
		1 Stone (Greek or Roman) temple (12" X 15") - Fully
Painted (resin)
		1 Stucco house 2 story (Foam - Epicast) - Base coated
tan
		2 Craters with building debris (Epicast) - Base coated
tan
		4 Battle Damaged wall sections (resin) - Base coated
Grey
		12 complete walls in various lengths (resin)

	Like I had mentioned before, I am only selling these items
because I
have standardized on 15mm figures and I have no time to paint any more
figures.  15mm are easy to paint, have very little in the way of detail
to paint, and the vehicles are smaller, cheaper, less to paint, and more
numerous.

Thanks,
Scott Spieker
scspieker@ncweb.com

Prev: Re: FT Scenario ideas Next: {FT} Off center firing arcs was Re: [FT-AAR] NAC/NI