Prev: Re: Fighter Missiles and such Next: Re: Fighter Missiles and such

Re: Fighter Missiles and such

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 23:27:25 EST
Subject: Re: Fighter Missiles and such

<< I have one comment here: over the top. Level 4+ screens ?!? This
would make
 them more effective than ships by a large margin.

What I figured by that is: there are two ways to live:	nimble and week
or
slow and strong.

 As for Anti-Fighter Missiles, I once posted an idea about treating them
as
 a PDS, perhaps with increased effectiveness, when they go boom.

 Schoon >>
I have not thought about that.	One way to do that is have fighters that
are
attached to the ship and move with it, the would automaticaly screen the
ship.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: Fighter Missiles and such Next: Re: Fighter Missiles and such