Prev: Kinda [OT]Re: Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day Next: Re: Planet-Based Fighters

Re: Q Ship Module, was Re Jump Ships

From: "jim clem" <travmind@h...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 05:38:51 PST
Subject: Re: Q Ship Module, was Re Jump Ships

Tell me suh, what might those statistics be in FT2/MT?	The NCS finds
itself a bit short on vessels at this time, and would be interested in
purchasing some of yore fine Q-modules.

Jim Clem, B.S.E.
Main Site:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891
Full Thrust:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html
In God we trust, everyone else SQUAWK MODE IV!!!!!!!!!!!!