Prev: MiniFigs Spaceship Miniatures Next: Re: AoG ships in UK (was: RE: Anyone use FB ships?)

Re: AoG ships in UK (was: RE: Anyone use FB ships?)

From: Jason Stephensen <J.Stephensen@m...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 11:58:15 +1000
Subject: Re: AoG ships in UK (was: RE: Anyone use FB ships?)

At 11:31 AM 1/22/99 +1000, you wrote:
>At 01:10 AM 1/22/99 +0000, you wrote:
>
>>Oh, yes there are! Hobbygames are bringing them in, whether "legally"
or
>>through a US distributor as grey imports I don't know, but they are
>>certainly available to shops if they want them - a couple of the
regular
>>traders at the UK shows carry them, as do quite a few shops (Orky has
some,
>>so do Caliver Books, and even my local comics shop has a few in!).
Ones
>>like the T'loth and Hyperion are around £9.95, but the Bin'Tak is
sixteen
>>quid.....
>
>Sixteen quid!	Luxury!  Out here in the lands of Oz, we get charged $40
for
>the Bin'Tak and a whopping $45 for the Octurian!  Sixteen Quid!?!
Luxury!

>Wish they'd extract the digits and release the Nova Dreadnaught and
White
>Stars though.....

Except that instead of being the $10 (Aus) they were speculating about
at
first they will likely be over $20 (Aus). Boom goes my idea of amassing
my
White Star Fleet to scare the pants off of opponents.

I've seen the rip-off casting of the white star and while it's close to
the
mark, it just dosen't make it in my mind.

>-Kelvin....

>   "And how do you suppose we stop them?
>      Get a big red sign with the word
>	     STOP written on it?"

		 Colonel Abrahms, 22nd Oceania Regiment
		  "He dosen't know what he wants.
			  He's Insane"
		email J.Stephensen@fbs.gu.edu.au

Prev: MiniFigs Spaceship Miniatures Next: Re: AoG ships in UK (was: RE: Anyone use FB ships?)