Prev: Re: Planet-Based Fighters Next: MiniFigs Spaceship Miniatures

Re: AoG ships in UK (was: RE: Anyone use FB ships?)

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 11:31:13 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: AoG ships in UK (was: RE: Anyone use FB ships?)

At 01:10 AM 1/22/99 +0000, you wrote:

>Oh, yes there are! Hobbygames are bringing them in, whether "legally"
or
>through a US distributor as grey imports I don't know, but they are
>certainly available to shops if they want them - a couple of the
regular
>traders at the UK shows carry them, as do quite a few shops (Orky has
some,
>so do Caliver Books, and even my local comics shop has a few in!). Ones
>like the T'loth and Hyperion are around £9.95, but the Bin'Tak is
sixteen
>quid.....

Sixteen quid!  Luxury!	Out here in the lands of Oz, we get charged $40
for
the Bin'Tak and a whopping $45 for the Octurian!  Sixteen Quid!?!
Luxury!

Wish they'd extract the digits and release the Nova Dreadnaught and
White
Stars though.....

-Kelvin....

   "And how do you suppose we stop them?
      Get a big red sign with the word
	    STOP written on it?"

Prev: Re: Planet-Based Fighters Next: MiniFigs Spaceship Miniatures