Prev: Planet-Based Fighters Next: Re: [SG2] Urban combat

Re: Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day

From: "Atcliffe, Phillip" <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 15:53:36 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day

On Thu, 21 Jan 1999 09:04:32 -0600 (CST) <cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu> wrote:

> Dean Gundberg wrote:

>> Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day at the White March Mall
>> This Sunday the 24th at the GW store
>> Games start at 1pm and 3pm
>> Hosted by visiting Studio folks Robin Dews and Andy Chambers

> Excuse me.... ARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!  WHY COULDN'T THEY HOLD
> IT AT THE GURNEY MILLS STORE?!?  WHHHHHHYYYYY!?!?!?

Are you serious, Mark? This _is_ GW, after all. Unless they are _very_
different on the other side of the Pond, they barely recognise that
other shops/games _exist_!

Phil, all of a sudden reminded of Avalon Hill and the General....
"Sic Transit Gloria Barramundi"
   (Or, So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!)
   -- not Douglas Adams, but me: Phil Atcliffe
			 (Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: Planet-Based Fighters Next: Re: [SG2] Urban combat