Prev: Re: the Great game [Crossover Warning] Next: RE: Anyone use FB ships?

Re: [FT] IF vs NRE, short AAR.

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 11:19:02 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] IF vs NRE, short AAR.

>Lessons Learned:  Off-center firing arcs save cost.  Interceptors rock.
>And this Imperial squadron needs gunnery practice--it's torps and beams
>couldn't hit to save their lives.  Indy, your spirit has infested my
>dice.	I'm going to have to perform an exorcism.

Indy commented:
>Hey....could this mean I might actually get some hits in on Noam
tomorrow??
Hmmmm!

Indy, I hereby bless your torp dice (sorry, Noam).  I hit 4 of 4
(granted 2
were at point blank range) doing about 20 damage.  Otherwise the IF side
of
the AAR would have been rather less pleasant.

Prev: Re: the Great game [Crossover Warning] Next: RE: Anyone use FB ships?