Prev: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day Next: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day

Re: SW4 (and changing NI in the Tuffleyverse)

From: "jim clem" <travmind@h...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 07:06:23 PST
Subject: Re: SW4 (and changing NI in the Tuffleyverse)

----Original Message Follows----
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 20:18:51 -0800
To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@aimnet.com>

I see the NIS as a mercenary power that does alot of things that never
see
the light of day. Not to say that they leave a bloody trail, but more
like
information brokers who have a strong arm to back things up. If the
opportunity presents itself to get back at an old foe with a surety that

no
one will ever find out...

Schoon

I'd see the NCS in the same light, especially if they can take a shot at

the NAC in the process.  You might see the Alabama class Raiders with
new markings, and operating under someone elses flag.  Of course, they
like to change their markings (even the running lights and any other
external structure) to fool an enemy.

Jim Clem, B.S.E.
Main Site:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891
Full Thrust:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html
In God we trust, everyone else SQUAWK MODE IV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prev: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day Next: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day