Prev: Re: Anyone use FB ships? Next: Re: Anyone use FB ships?

Re: Stargrunt/Dirtside

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 20:47:33 EST
Subject: Re: Stargrunt/Dirtside

<< Bottom line: buy them both if you can. They're both very excellent
games,
 well worth some time and cash.

 Comments always welcome.

 Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)
 -- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/games.html --DS2/SG2/misc--

Okay, I think that I'll take you advice, assuming that I get the raise
that
I'm up for at the end of the month.  On a side note I have gotten a few
space
combat games, altho I stile play all of them FT is the one that I play
the
most, no checking rules when I want to fire a pulse torp at 7"!

Prev: Re: Anyone use FB ships? Next: Re: Anyone use FB ships?