Prev: Re: Stargrunt/Dirtside Next: Re: [FT] Accel/Decel in cinematic movement

Re: the Great game [Crossover Warning]

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 11:43:15 PST
Subject: Re: the Great game [Crossover Warning]

>Thomas Anderson wrote:
>
>>> ...the bavarians would, of course, be
>>> filling in the dance cards.
>
>John Crimmins wrote:
>
>> Oh, they most certainly would!  ....This
>> kind of chaos would be right up their alley, and they would be doing
>> everything in their power to prolong such a conflict....
>
>Crossover Warning:
>Bavarians = Shadows
>
>Noam R. Izenberg		 noam.izenberg@jhuapl.edu

The Shadows, my dear fellow, were mere pikers.	Remember Justin?  That
nice old fellow on Z'ha'dum?  He'd be working with us.	The Illuminati's

methods are simliar to those of the Shadows, perhaps...but their
ultimate goal is very different indeed.  The history that is currently
posted on my page is purposely misleading (or at least, it is now....);
the truth (or rather, *A* truth) will be posted sometime soon.

John Crimmins
john1x@hotmail.com

Prev: Re: Stargrunt/Dirtside Next: Re: [FT] Accel/Decel in cinematic movement