Prev: RE: Haha!! Next: Re: The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List.

Re: the Great game

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 10:23:06 PST
Subject: Re: the Great game

>Thomas Anderson wrote:
>
>> > And the minor powers could even put in brief
>> > appearances in scenarios.
>>
>> i was thinking the minor powers would be in it anyway - SW4 should be

>> totally random beamfest, with the nac, esu, nsl and fse providing the
>> rhythm and the rh, if, ni, ou, dutch, scandinavians, pau, llar, ic
and
>> even the nre dancing to the beat. the bavarians would, of course, be
>> filling in the dance cards.

Oh, they most certainly would!	I've had a revelation of what the
Illuminati's TRUE purpose is, and must, be in the 22nd century.  This
kind of chaos would be right up their alley, and they would be doing
everything in their power to prolong such a conflict.

When you get right down to it, bringing this about would be one of their

major goals.  We'll gladly do anything we can to facilitate this event.

John Crimmins
john1x@hotmail.com