Prev: Re: Fighter rerolls Next: Anyone use FB ships?

Re: the Great game was Re: A new power to deal with, The New Con

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 14:47:15 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: the Great game was Re: A new power to deal with, The New Con

On Tue, 19 Jan 1999, John M. Atkinson wrote:
> Thomas Anderson wrote:
> > > And the minor powers could even put in brief
> > > appearances in scenarios.
> > i was thinking the minor powers would be in it anyway - SW4 should
be a
> > totally random beamfest, with even the nre dancing to the beat.
>
> The NRE?  The NRE would be going on the most massive stand-by alert
> humanly possible, and waiting.

oh, absolutely. for about four months, until someone invades, someone
backs an invasion, or (this seems the most NRE-like to me :-) some
neighbouring power has deployed its forces away from roman borders
enough
that it becomes just too tempting a target.

>  If the FSE starts getting slagged badly,
> they grab Garibaldi as the NSL Final Offensive gets into high gear.

exactly.

anyway, your call. i just wouldn't want you to miss the biggest war of
the
millenium - how would that look on your cv :-)?

Tom

Prev: Re: Fighter rerolls Next: Anyone use FB ships?