Prev: Re: the Great game was Re: A new power to deal with, The New Con Next: Re: the Great game was Re: A new power to deal with, The New Con

[Misc] A Modest Proposal

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 18:45:34 -0500
Subject: [Misc] A Modest Proposal

No, it doesn't involve cannibalism.  It's just a thought that I
had...the
term "GZGverse" seems rather awkward.  Especially if you try to
pronounce
it.  Thus, let me propose a new term: The Tuffleyverse.  Sure, we are
all
taking it in our own directions (some of them quite stange, he added
proudly), but he's the man who laid the foundations.  Let's give credit
where credit's due, I say.

What do you all think?

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com