Prev: The GZG Player Location Page (was: Any GZG players in Melbourne?) Next: Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

From: "jim clem" <travmind@h...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 11:00:29 PST
Subject: Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@telia.com>
To: <gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 19:50:22 +0100

> If you please, kindly define FCT.

Free Cal-Tex, ie California, Texas and presumably the territory between
them at least. Also controls two planets (Austin and Fenris, later
re-named New Pasadena). They split off from the NAC in 2159.

Unless my geography is hopelessly confused Jim is talking more or less
about the cultural heritage from the south Missisippi valley and
eastward,
which of course lies entirely outside the FCT's area of interest :-)

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com
Oerjan is entirely correct.  From the Mississippi River to the Atlantic
Ocean, and from the Gulf of Mexico to the Mason-Dixon line.

Jim Clem, B.S.E.
Main Site:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891
Full Thrust:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html
In God we trust, everyone else SQUAWK MODE IV!!!!!!!!!!!!