Prev: Re: Union of Border Worlds Next: Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

Re: Union of Border Worlds

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 13:46:53 EST
Subject: Re: Union of Border Worlds

<< Not to give away the boat, but in teh next Rot hafen Chapter you will
 see some political moves that cover a similar move within the
NAC/NSL/UN
 heirarchy. >>
Well, who says that only one (altho I think that there is another group
that
is spliting off to) group can say "I have had enuff of you cr*p and I'm
leaving!" to the NAC/FSE/ESU/ect?
-Stephen rewriting UBW histroy (with time line!)

Prev: Re: Union of Border Worlds Next: Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States