Prev: Re: The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List. Next: Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

From: -MWS- <Hauptman@c...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 13:28:49 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

On Tue, 19 Jan 1999, John M. Atkinson wrote:
[snip]
> Yet another unofficial power.
>
> So far we have the Alarishi, New Roman Empire, New Confederate States,
> Union of Border Worlds, Free Ukranians, New Sicilians, New Serbia, and
> New Tiblisi (last four are supporting cast for NRE) who else?

Well, the K'rathri are lurking just outside of known space, somewhere
near the
Enigma Sector :)

I'm working up a website for them now - should be up in a couple of
weeks.

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
  email: hauptman@sfcmd.com -or- hauptman@concentric.net
  visit the Gear Locker at http://www.sfcmd.com/HeavyGear/

 Finagle's Law:
   The perversity of the Universe tends towards the maximum.