Prev: Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States Next: Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

From: "jim clem" <travmind@h...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 09:44:57 PST
Subject: Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

----Original Message Follows----
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 11:50:35 -0500
From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@erols.com>
To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

Methinks I'm going to put together a "minor power central" page listing
all homebrew nations out there on the web.  If you're not on the list
above, let me know.  Nations mentioned in Canonical material need not
apply.	:)

Truly a wonderful idea sir, indeed!

Jim Clem, B.S.E.
Main Site:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891
Full Thrust:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html
In God we trust, everyone else SQUAWK MODE IV!!!!!!!!!!!!