Prev: Star Empires Next: RE: [FT] Cancon 99 (Australia) and Supership Models

Tactics Question

From: John Fox <jfox@v...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 01:56:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Tactics Question

Greetings:
  I am in a campaign game using Full Thrust (and More Thrust but not
fleet book)
and have come up on a certain situation.  One of the other players has
decided
to build all his ships (including the big ones) at thrust 8 (eight).
  What is a good response to this condition?
  Should I also start to build my ships at thrust - 8?
	I do not like this idea due to the cost.
  Should I continue to build stuff as always (esscots thrust 8, cruiser
thrust 5
big ship thrust 3 or 4)?

  Any tactical advice as to how to overcome this.

  John Fox

Prev: Star Empires Next: RE: [FT] Cancon 99 (Australia) and Supership Models