Prev: Re: [OT] The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List. Next: Re: [FT] Huge games? Yikes!!

Re: [fh] Star Spreadsheet

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 21:29:30 EST
Subject: Re: [fh] Star Spreadsheet

<< I have an Excel spreadsheet with all the stars Nyrath has listed as
 belonging to the various players and powers, including NRE, OU, PAU,
 AE(that's me), RH, and NI (is that Noam I. or New Israel?).
 a) what national colors go with the powers I just mentioned?  Two
colors
 only, please, as I am color coding the background and letters.
 b) can anyone (Nyrath) give me the star types, luminosity & mass for
the
 list?
 c) anyone want a copy? Excel for Windows 95, 300kb.

I take one, please.
Thanks
Bye
Stephen

Prev: Re: [OT] The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List. Next: Re: [FT] Huge games? Yikes!!