Prev: Re: The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List. Next: [OT] The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List.

Re: The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List.

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 23:12:51 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 18 Jan 1999, -MWS- wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Jan 1999, Thomas Anderson wrote:
> [snip]
> > right! clearly, the Thomasae have prior claim to intercontinental
> > polysomatic entity status; the AndersonBarclayGranvold will
exterminate
> > all Markoid life-forms! they are clearly in need of a cull: thin out
their
> > numbers! exterminate! exterminate!
>
> The ABGs of Tomasae [ducking].

clearly, we are lacking a Tom C (and D, E, F). volunteers would be
appreciated.

>  You do realize that we of the Markoids now
> outnumber you, don't you? <eg>

it's quality, not quantity, that counts.

hmm, a port of GZG-L for FT2.5:

Thomas Barclay (BB) mass 72, thrust 6, C++ Battery, Canuk Field ...

no, it's just too silly.

Tom

Prev: Re: The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List. Next: [OT] The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List.