Prev: Re: Background questions Next: Ok, I'm off-topic. Mea culpa. Re: The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List.

Re: The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List. (Re: Leading with Escorts (was Directional screens (armor dropped))

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 22:35:16 +1000

Mark A. Siefert wrote:

>	  I'm the loser who's going to spend the rest of his life workig
for
> $5.50 at a video store,

LUXURY! if that's per hour, that's what I get teaching at ADFA (after
tax).

>	  Sigh... Sorry, the St. John's Wort is wearing off.

Try Zoloft. Actually SJW is a pretty good anti-depressant, few side
effects. We have maybe 3-4 cubic miles of the stuff within the bounds of
Canberra, it's a noxious weed (or was until a few months ago, when they
realised it had commercial potential).

Cheer up. You're the only guy on the list whose had a type of Galaxy
named after them (even if the spelling's a bit wrong).

 abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo