Prev: Re: Damage Program for many Batteries Next: Being a party poop, again I say... was Re:Language Used in Spacecraft Computers

vector format fleet emblems

From: Paul Frigo <paulf@d...>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 00:33:02 +1100
Subject: vector format fleet emblems

Hi everyone and a Happy New Year to all,

    I am currently constructing an NSL ship using a 3D program
and was wondering if anyone could construct the different Fleet
Emblems in vector format (wmf). I tried using the ones found
in the Computer Core site but unfortunately they are coloured in
and that won't work, all I need is the Emblems in their basic shapes
no coloured boxes or whatever surrounding them.

Ciao

Paul Frigo
Canberra
Australia

"what more can I say but "Go the Jets!!!" "