Prev: Unofficial SG2 Web Site - has moved! Next: Re: Damage Program for many Batteries

Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour

From: "By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 07:59:05 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour

>> GZG-ECC, aka 'Little Ottawa'! those sneaky canadian dev...
>> mmmngnngngmnmgnmgneeeeeee ... Canadians are friendly. Canadians are
good.
>> Canadians are friendly. Canadians do not want to take over the world.
>> Canadians are good. Canadians are not a threat. Canadians are
friendly.
>> Obey the Canadians. Canadians are good ...
>
>Ah, the secret orbital mind control lasers are working. Good. Combined
>with Project HollyWierd (infiltration of Canadian agents into US media)
>our program of civilizing the rest of the world is well on track.

That's it! I am now forced to design an internal NAC civil war (mini-
revolution?) scenario in which the Canadians decide to try and take over
the NAC. Ideas for ICWs (Insidious Canuck Weaponry) solicited.

>I offer a toast, gentlebeings. (in good Canadian beer, of course)

The Beer Battery will obviously be one of the ICWs.

>Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.CA)
>-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html
-DS2/SG2/misc-

>(and Minister of Subversion & Funny Walks)
      ^^^^^^^^^^^	       ^^^^^^^^^^^

I *really* didn't need to know that...

>(anyone taking this stuff seriously has had their sense of humour
>surgically removed...)

Okay, I am taking this stuff seriously. Scenario is being prepared...

;-)

Mk
---
If the conquest of a great peak brings moments of exultation and bliss,
which in the monotonous, materialistic existence of modern times nothing
else can approach, it also presents great dangers.  It is not the goal
of
*grand alpinisme* to face peril, but it is one of the tests one must
undergo to deserve the joy of rising for an instant above the state of
crawling grubs.
				       -Lionel Terray, 1965

Prev: Unofficial SG2 Web Site - has moved! Next: Re: Damage Program for many Batteries