Prev: Re: Hardened Systems Next: Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour

Gravitic Mines..

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 17:16:45 -0800
Subject: Gravitic Mines..

Speaking of mines....

Gravitic Mine  Mass:1 (expended when dropped)
Cost: 8

Follows standard mine rules. if detonated, does 1-3 points of damage
(ignores shields) also pushes affected ship 1d6" away in a straight line
from mine.

Really nasty in fields as 1 mine can push a ship into another mine,,
etc,
etc

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell

__
> _____
>
>		      I Would Rather live a Lie, Thinking I Can.
>			   Than know The Truth That I Can't

__