Prev: Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour Next: Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour

Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 16:42:21 -0800
Subject: Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour

Jonathan Jarrard wrote:

> Be careful, minister.  You are sending in the clear, again.
>
>					  -Central Monitoring
>
> Thomas Barclay wrote:
> >
> > Thomas spake thusly upon matters weighty:

> > > forget the bavarians - this list is crawling with Canadians!
> >
> > Mr. Johnson, Mr. Goodall, please subdue Mr. Anderson. He's clearly
> > askew. If necessary, use the taser. Then, I think, an extensive
> > program of rehabilitative therapy on Baffin Island. His obvious
> > paranoid delusions about the Peace Loving, Harmless, Hockey-Playing
> > Canadians (who actually know what a butter tart is and drink ice
wine
> > and strong beer) suggest he needs a "Rest".
> >
> > :) Mr. Barclay
> > Minister of Mental Health and Internal Security (dual portfolio)

Hey Fred,
     Try to get the other Cray back online!   We just got another
transmission full of code words and keys.
Where is that book....

First block  = Three names, an angle (bearing), Psy ops, a weapon,
Second block = psy warfare, halucigenic attack, two propaganda campaigns
	       in Canada, one solid and two liquid bio-war agents.

and all of this from a Minister with a mental health and
insecurity problem.

:-)
Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour Next: Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour