Prev: Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour Next: Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour

RE: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 13:25:23 -0800
Subject: RE: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour

The Narn Bat Squad disengages from the fray in fear of the rogue "Hockey
sympathizers" inherent in any group of Canucks...

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell