Prev: Re: Damage Program for many Batteries Next: Re: Hardened Systems

[FT] Progress report - sourcing "Centauri compatible" ships

From: -MWS- <Hauptman@c...>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 18:18:56 -0500 (EST)
Subject: [FT] Progress report - sourcing "Centauri compatible" ships

I wanted to thank everyone for previous suggestions.  Here's what I have
so
far - things are looking fairly good right now, although I still have a
big
hole in finding anything suitable for carriers, especially since AOG
just
informed me that the Balvarin Carrier's release date has been pushed
back
"until sometime this Spring".  [grrrrrr]

K'rathri Fleet Miniatures
GS  Kru'traa Gunboat		GW Eldar Vyper Jetbike
FL  Dru'krekh Corvette		GW Eldar Night Wing Interceptor
FF  Kr'mekh Frigate		AOG Centauri Sentri Medium Fighter
FH  Fr'mehk Heavy Frigate	??
DD  Ra'athri Destroyer		GW Eldar Phoenix Bomber
DA  Ri'kakh Destroyer		GW Eldar Phoenix Bomber
DE  Rii'trekh Escort Destroyer	GW Eldar Phoenix Bomber
DH  Jalkekhra Heavy Destroyer	??
CL  Rii'arkha Light Cruiser	GZG ESU Warsaw Destroyer
CC  Fr'athra Cruiser		GZG ESU Tibet Light Cruiser
CE  Dra'mehk Escort Cruiser	GZG ESU Voroshilev Heavy Cruiser
CA  Gr'kehk Attack Cruiser	AOG Centauri Altarian Destroyer
CH  Gr'kaa Heavy Cruiser	AOG Centauri Vorchan Warship
CQ  Gri'mekh Patrol Cruiser	GW Eldar Vampire Raider
BC  Kr'kakh Battlecruiser	AOG Centauri Dargan Strike Cruiser
BB  Fr'krekh Battleship 	AOG Centauri Primus Battlecruiser
BDN Fr'kathri Battledreadnought ??
DN  Gr'kathri Dreadnought	??
SD  Gr'kartra Superdreadnought	AOG Centauri Octurion Battleship
CVE Sa'krekh Escort Carrier	GZG ESU Gorshkov Heavy Cruiser
CVL Siv'kathri Light Carrier	??
CVH Siv'kartra Fleet Carrier	??
CVA Sri'mekh Attack Carrier	??

I can live without having FH and DH categories assigned. :)  I can use
the AOG
Primus for both DN and BDN, and the DN class is unused by all of the
Fleet
Book powers, so I can ignore that one as well.	The thing that hurts is
the
lack of carriers - I was really hoping that the AOG Balvarin would fill
in the
CVL or CVH.  [sigh]

The ESU parts are really fitting in rather nicely - I've kitbashed the
Tibets
into nice looking standard Cruisers, and I have great hopes for the
other GZG
parts fitting in just as nicely.  The Warsaw and Voroshilevs are on
order, and
I'm still staring at the two Gorshkovs I bought, trying to figure out
exactly
how I'm going to construct the flight deck section.  As soon as I get
the
Tibets painted, I'll throw some pics up on StarFighter Command so you
can see
how well they turned out.

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
  email: hauptman@sfcmd.com -or- hauptman@concentric.net
  visit the Gear Locker at http://www.sfcmd.com/HeavyGear/

 Finagle's Law:
   The perversity of the Universe tends towards the maximum.

Prev: Re: Damage Program for many Batteries Next: Re: Hardened Systems