Prev: Map of Terra in 2183 Next: Re: [kinda-FT] Getting Big (was: RE: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics)

RE: [FT] Fighter Launch Variant (Was Really Big Ships...) Snip wh en commenting :)

From: Nathan Pettigrew <nathanp@M...>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 15:01:14 -0800
Subject: RE: [FT] Fighter Launch Variant (Was Really Big Ships...) Snip wh en commenting :)

The B5 Project Earthforce Sourcebook (ship to ship combat designed by
JonT)
also had the concept of the launch bay.  I was surprised that it didn't
show
up in the FB.

It would probably be a straightforward thing to convert it to FTFB stats
and
assume that all FTFB ships have one built in launch bay.  Extras would
cost
mass/points.

my 2 cents,
Nathan