Prev: Re: REALLY, REALLY BIG SHIPS Next: [FT] Fighter Launch Variant (Was Really Big Ships...) Snip when commenting :)

Re: It's gone OT! Re: [FT] Unbelievably BIG ship

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 17:01:44 -0500
Subject: Re: It's gone OT! Re: [FT] Unbelievably BIG ship

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> I started to reply, but realized how off-topic it was going. PLEASE
STOP.

> The_Beast
>
> PS. Unless you have a REALLY interesting scenerio, of course. ;->=

It may seem off topic at first...I think of it this way:  Even Star
Fleet
Battles has a scenario with a "monster" ship on one side, and a lone
heavy
cruiser on the other...
(It appeared in Task Force's house organ magazine: Nexus #7, Page 11.
"A
stone's throw"	It is about a huge planetoid headed for earth.	It is
equiped
with several heavy weapons.  The planetoid is really a robot battle
station
built by an extra-galactic power.  And a lone Federation cruiser is sent
stop it...)

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: REALLY, REALLY BIG SHIPS Next: [FT] Fighter Launch Variant (Was Really Big Ships...) Snip when commenting :)