Prev: Re: [FT] Split Arcs Next: Re: [FT] Split Arcs

Re: Fleet Book Rules Q

From: agoodall@i... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 00:33:13 GMT
Subject: Re: Fleet Book Rules Q

On Wed, 6 Jan 1999 16:40:11 -0600, "Dean Gundberg"
<dean.gundberg@noridian.com> wrote:

>I understand why #1 can make sense but prefer #2 since I don't see the
>class-1's reducing power levels when firing at fighters.

I agree with Dean and vote for #2. I don't see the class-1s being able
change their power up and down like that. I like the idea that the class
1
misses a lot hits hard when it DOES manage to bear on target.

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Split Arcs Next: Re: [FT] Split Arcs