Prev: RE: [FTFB] "Needle" fighters? Next: Re: [FTFB] "Needle" fighters?

RE: [FTFB] "Needle" fighters?

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 15:14:23 +1100
Subject: RE: [FTFB] "Needle" fighters?

How about allowing fighter needle damage to be repaired?  The system is
simply crossed off the same as failed thresholds & is then treated as
normal.
That way it won't overpower a ship, but it will slow it down for a turn
or two until it can fix the damage.

Personally, I target firecon's first.  No incoming fire = no problem.

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
They seek him here, they seek him there;
Those Frenchies seek him everywhere.
Is he in heaven or is he in hell?
That damned elusive, Pimpernel.
	- 'The Scarlet Pimpernel', Baroness Emma Orkzy