Prev: Re: FTFB: Scenerio + Q?'s Next: [FTFB] "Needle" fighters?

Re: [DS] Mounted infantry are vehicle weapons?

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 09:49:06 +1300
Subject: Re: [DS] Mounted infantry are vehicle weapons?

Ndege Diamond <nezach@earthlink.net> wrote:
>Speaking of designing Dirtside vehicles, has anyone come up with a
Excel
>spreadsheet for building vehicles that I could get from somewhere or
someone?
    I've got an Improv spreadsheet that works really well.
Unfortunately, it
can't export its formulas to Excel. I've also been working (well
actually I
should have been (you know, it's Christmas and then New Year (I'm making
excuses!))) on a vehicle designer to go with my site. I'll let you know
when
it's done.

Andrew Martin
-------------
ICQ #:26227169
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
Web Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Blind See-Saw Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/SEE-SAW/
Dirtside II Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/
Dirtside II FAQ: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/
GZG E-Mail FAQ:
 http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/Ettiquette.html
FUDGE GM Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/FUDGE/
Usagi Yoyimbo Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/UY/

Prev: Re: FTFB: Scenerio + Q?'s Next: [FTFB] "Needle" fighters?