Prev: FT Questions Next: Re: [FT] Split Arcs

RE: [DS] Mounted infantry are vehicle weapons?

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 15:59:56 +1100
Subject: RE: [DS] Mounted infantry are vehicle weapons?

My initial interpretation of the rules was yes, but common sense
prevailed & only the heavy weapons (HEL, RFAC, DFFG etc) & extra APSWs
count as 'weapons' for construction limitations.
Personally, I only count the heavy weapon mounts & use APSWs (SAW, MLP,
AGL etc) for SG to match weapons to my models. (As long as it doesn't
mount 15 APSWs, opponents usually don't mind).

Hmmm....
Very Sick Assault Vehicle
Size: 3, GEV, 3 APSW + free APSW & APFC, 3 x assault infantry stands.
Close assault infantry or other tank units & watch them die due to
inability to return enough fire.
(This combo draws 4 x 2 chits & 3 x 3 chits for about 140-180 points)

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
They seek him here, they seek him there;
Those Frenchies seek him everywhere.
Is he in heaven or is he in hell?
That damned elusive, Pimpernel.
	- 'The Scarlet Pimpernel', Baroness Emma Orkzy