Prev: Re: Fleet Book Rules Q Next: FT Questions

Re: .Re: GZGL FH Guide to the Colonies

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 23:48:08 EST
Subject: Re: .Re: GZGL FH Guide to the Colonies

<< ***
 Does anyone (other than me) have any objections, or can we treat this
as
 canon?
 ***
 It's Jon's universe, so...

 I won't accept it as 'canon' until each of the powers are named in a
GZG
 publication, but it's a lovely piece of work, obviously beloved by the
 list, and will probably expand as more of us design our own
 'principalities'.

 A labour of love, a work (forever) in progress...

 The_Beast >>
As I just came back to the list, what are you talking about?
Thanks
Bye
Stephen

Prev: Re: Fleet Book Rules Q Next: FT Questions