Prev: [FB] Arcs Next: Re: [FB] Arcs

[DS] Mounted infantry are vehicle weapons?

From: Ndege Diamond <nezach@e...>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 20:19:57 -0800
Subject: [DS] Mounted infantry are vehicle weapons?

Hello all,

I am delurking again to ask if vehicles carrying infantry teams must
count
them towards their weapons limit.  I thought not and I don't remember
seeing anything about it in the Dirtside rules.  But when I plugged a
vehicle design for a size 3 vehicle with 2 weapon systems that carried 2
units of infantry into the vehicle generation page at
http://www.cs.utk.edu/~cowell/min/ds2/gen.html it said: 'ERROR:  ** You
may
not have more weapon systems (counting mounted infanty) than your
vehicle
size class! **'.

I have looked at a few DS FAQs on the net but have seen no mention of
this.
 Have overlooked something in the rules or missed an important bit of
errata somewhere?

Ndege "Mission Payload" Diamond

Prev: [FB] Arcs Next: Re: [FB] Arcs