Prev: Re: [FT] Split Arcs Next: Re: [SG2] Vehicle Questions...

Re: [FT-B5] Drahk ships

From: "Remember, milk mustaches come in chocolate, too" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 18:18:09 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT-B5] Drahk ships

>>5 'fins' vs. the Minbari fighter's 3. I did say 'sorta kinda'.  :-}
>>
>>(hey, maybe...Jon...will...come...up...with..."Not Drahk!" ships
someday!  ;-)

>I'd have to see 'em on TV first!!

If you caught the season 4 episode "Lines Of Communication", you saw 'em
already  :)  (that was the ep where Delenn went off with some White
Stars
to investigate some attacks on Minbari colony/protectorate worlds, and
came across the Drahk; she ends the encounter by blowing their smaller
ships, and then their mothership, away)

>We've only just had the last 5 episodes
>of season 5 here, and they were shown in a kiddies morning slot, cut to
>ribbons....  :(

Sorry to hear that.  That sucks.  :-(

>(They're on again on the next few Sunday evenings in uncut versions
too,
>but don't know if I can be bothered to watch/tape them again....)

They weren't bad eps to see; better the most of season 5.

Mk
-
All that is gold does not glitter,
     all those who wander are not lost.

http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/index.html

Prev: Re: [FT] Split Arcs Next: Re: [SG2] Vehicle Questions...