Prev: [Fwd: (Mostly Off Topic) B5 Crusade Opening Lyrics?] Next: Re: [FT-OT] Scotia Micro Models. Address?

[FT] Split Arcs

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 17:21:40 -0500
Subject: [FT] Split Arcs

Hello everybody!

I've played FT a long time, but this is the first time that I've
encountered
this problem.

What happens when a ship falls EXACTLY on the boundary between two arcs?

Which arc is the ship in?  Pick one?  Both?

I'm inclined to say 'Both', but I just wanted to make sure there wasn't
a ruling that I wasn't aware of.

Thanks,
J.
--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: [Fwd: (Mostly Off Topic) B5 Crusade Opening Lyrics?] Next: Re: [FT-OT] Scotia Micro Models. Address?