Prev: Re: [OT] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure Next: Re: [OT] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

Re: [FT-B5] Drahk ships

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 13:21:38 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT-B5] Drahk ships

"Remember, milk mustaches come in chocolate, too" wrote:

> I haven't had any time to begin thinking about Drahk ship stats, but
> has anyone noticed that if you take AOG's Minbari Nial Heavy Fighter
> miniature, and 'turn it around', it sorta kinda resembles those little
> Drahk ships (destroyers? frigates?? 'vettes???)?

	Well, one of my buddies in my now defunct FT group (the
munchkins), had
taken several Silent Death Star Raven gunboat minis, sniped off the
wings, and glued fiove wings to each body.  The resemblance is pretty
good.  However, if my math is correct, you need to snip the wings off of
10 ships just to get 2 Drahk ships.  My friend works in metal shop and
could make molds for extra wings and cast them out of a metallic-like
plastic resin.

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"It wasn't a battle, it was a lint bath."
				--From a local blood bank PSA.

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=