Prev: [FT-B5] Drahk ships Next: Re: [OT] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

Re: [OT] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 13:39:58 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

> Ice wine - sweet concentrated wine made from grapes that have been
> exposed to frost. Late harvest ice wine is the best. A sort of desert
> wine.

Sounds good.  Ship me a bottle and I'll give you a more complete
evaluation.  :)  Or bring it to GZG-ECC.  :)

> Nanaimo bar - can't describe except to say loads of calories and
> really good

So it's candy?

> Butter tarts - abscensce of this knowledge merely proclaims you a
> true heretic! A butter tart is a lot like a pecan tart would be if it
> didn't have pecans, and had raisins instead.

Stupid Canucks!  Why is it then called a 'butter tart' instead of a
rasin tart?  A rasin tart I would at least have an idea of what it was!

John M. Atkinson

Prev: [FT-B5] Drahk ships Next: Re: [OT] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure