Prev: [FT-OT] Scotia Micro Models. Address? Next: Re: Fleet Book Rules Q

Re: Fleet Book Rules Q

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 08:40:52 -0800
Subject: Re: Fleet Book Rules Q

>>1) take Mark's suggestion above, assuming that Heavy Fighters' armour
gives
>>them the same kind of protection as when fired at by PDS, or

I vote for option 1. My reasoning is that Class 1s fired as PDSs are not
using their full power, but sacrificing it for a greater rate of fire,
nor
do they have the dedicated tracking systems for small targets.

This reasoning also keeps Class 1s less effective than PDSs, which I
think
is a good thing for balance as well.

Schoon

Prev: [FT-OT] Scotia Micro Models. Address? Next: Re: Fleet Book Rules Q