Prev: Re: [FTFB] NPV cost error in NSL BDN? Next: [FT-OT] Scotia Micro Models. Address?

Re: GZGL FH Guide to the Colonies

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 09:31:32 -0600
Subject: Re: GZGL FH Guide to the Colonies

Sorry, I suppose it should be in every post referencing it. *blush*

However, let me take this opportunity to further clarify my previous
comments.

For me, an ideal set of stars would have a disk of only 'official'
areas,
therefore visible on a 'official' two dimensional map, while the new
powers
could be off the plane of display. While this has been mentioned as a
way
that battles could happen with powers that seem to be at opposite sides
of
the known space, it would also allow small unofficial empires added.

I haven't tried doing the analysis necessary; my brain's already hurting
today.

***
Star system distance guide:
    http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/Guide.html
Warning!
This file is nearly 200 Kilobytes in size and
can take some time to load and render!

Star system coordinates:
    http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/Coord.html
Where all the colonies are in relation to Sol or Earth.
>From the excellent work by Nyrath the nearly wise.
***

The_Beast

PS Save me a gas nebula way out there for my remnants of Texaco... ;->=

Los <los@cris.com> on 01/06/99 11:43:28 AM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

 To:	  gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

 cc:	  (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)

Would someone be so kind as to repost the site? Thanks...

Los

Prev: Re: [FTFB] NPV cost error in NSL BDN? Next: [FT-OT] Scotia Micro Models. Address?