Prev: Re: [OT] Canada, O Canada Next: Re: GZGL FH Guide to the Colonies

[FTFB] NPV cost error in NSL BDN?

From: -MWS- <hauptman@c...>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 03:15:34 -0800
Subject: [FTFB] NPV cost error in NSL BDN?

Greetings!

I entered the NSL's Szent Istvan BDN stats into the Fleet Book Ship
Builder
applet to use as a base for modifications, but when I finished the
initial
data entry the NPV total came up to 518 - instead of the 500 listed on
page
25 of FB1.  Curious, I recalc'ed the values by hand and came up with the
same 518 value.  If this is not an already known issue, could someone
else
please verify this so it can be added to the errata section in the
current
FAQ.  TIA!

(Here's the summary from the FBSB applet)
// BDN - NSL Szent Istvan class Battledreadnought
//
Mass = 150
MassLeft = 0
Cost = 518
Thrust = 2
FTL = Normal
Streamlining = Not Streamlined
Hull = Strong, Military
CrewFactors = 8
DP = 60
----  Damage Row Breakdown  ----
OOOOOOO*OOOOOOO
*OOOOOOO*OOOOOO
O*OOOOOOO*OOOOO
OO*OOOOOOO*OOO*
--------------------------------
Shields = 0
Reflex Fields = 0
Cloaking Fields = 0

Weapons and Such
#	Name
1	Class 1 Battery, 6 arcs
2	Class 2 Battery, 3 arcs
4	Class 3 Battery, 3 arcs
4	Fire Control
4	PDS
1	Standard Fighter Bay
14	Armor Box

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
  email: hauptman@sfcmd.com -or- hauptman@concentric.net
  visit the Gear Locker at http://www.sfcmd.com/HeavyGear

 Finagle's Law:
   The perversity of the Universe tends towards the maximum.

Prev: Re: [OT] Canada, O Canada Next: Re: GZGL FH Guide to the Colonies