Prev: Re: [SG2] Vehicle Questions... Next: RE: [SG2] Vehicle Questions...

Re: GZGL FH Guide to the Colonies

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 17:54:51 +1300
Subject: Re: GZGL FH Guide to the Colonies

Laserlight wrote:
>My objection is that the Alarishi stars are not marked, probably
because I
>never mentioned anything about them.  I'll need to find three or four
>otherwise unclaimed systems (no habitable planets required) and set up
shop
>there, and it should be close to the IF.
    Ask Nyrath the nearly wise for some suitable stars, let me know the
name, distance, X, Y & Z coordinates of those stars and I will update it
about a week later, when my poor, antique 486 running Lotus Improv,
finishes
recalculating the distance spreadsheet.

Andrew Martin
-------------
ICQ #:26227169
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
Web Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Blind See-Saw Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/SEE-SAW/
Dirtside II Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/
Dirtside II FAQ: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/
GZG E-Mail FAQ:
 http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/Ettiquette.html
FUDGE GM Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/FUDGE/
Usagi Yoyimbo Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/UY/

Prev: Re: [SG2] Vehicle Questions... Next: RE: [SG2] Vehicle Questions...