Prev: Re: [SG2] Vehicle Questions... Next: Re: [SG2] Vehicle Questions...

RE: [SG2] Vehicle Questions...

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 15:07:09 +1100
Subject: RE: [SG2] Vehicle Questions...

As long as it's a vehicle being fired at multiple times.  I've had
infantry squads suppressed with no hope of recovery from multiple fire
actions in the one activation.	Not a pretty sight...

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
They seek him here, they seek him there;
Those Frenchies seek him everywhere.
Is he in heaven or is he in hell?
That damned elusive, Pimpernel.
	- 'The Scarlet Pimpernel', Baroness Emma Orkzy