Prev: [OT} Bode's Law Next: Re: [SG2] Vehicle Questions...

Re: [SG2] Vehicle Questions...

From: agoodall@i... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 03:43:33 GMT
Subject: Re: [SG2] Vehicle Questions...

On Tue, 05 Jan 1999 16:47:00 -0800, John Leary
<john_t_leary@pronetusa.net>
wrote:

>If PA is infantry, then it should use an infantry TOE and will not
>have multiple support weapons in the unit.   Problem solved!

I'm not crazy about disallowing multiple support weapons in a unit
simply
because the system can't handle it. There are plenty of historical
situations
where this was the case (multiple panzerfausts in a German squad and 2
BARs in
American squads are just two WW2 examples).

I think that the four guys firing as four separate attacks seems to be
the
closest thing we have to a consensus on the list. I think the total is
three
people suggesting it, more than any other option.

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com

Prev: [OT} Bode's Law Next: Re: [SG2] Vehicle Questions...