Prev: Re: [SG2] Vehicle Questions... Next: Re: GZGL FH Guide to the Colonies

Re: [OT] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 16:07:40 -0800
Subject: Re: [OT] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

Thomas Barclay wrote:
well, what is Canada for?

> 1. Maple Syrup
XXX
   Good Point, but you left out the northeastern U.S.A.
Those folks have long memories.  JTL
XXX
> 2. Hockey
XXX
   The theme song of the hockey player is: All I want for Christmas
is my two front teeth.	JTL
XXX
> 3. Real Football (and for you Continentals, I'm not talking about
> Soccer)
XXX
   Yes, I miss the snow and weather during the games a lot.  JTL
XXX
> 4. Real Beer
XXX
   Moosehead!	JTL
XXX
> 5. Nationalized Health Care
XXX
   For as long as the budget holds out, then what?   JTL
XXX
> 6. Grizzly Bears, Polar Bears, Black Bears, Brown Bears... but no
> Drop Bears....
XXX
   We have all the fur bearing except the white one, and we have the
gummie ones!   JTL
XXX
> 7. Most of the actors and a bunch of the directors in Hollywood
XXX
   Yes, the shallow end of the Canadian gene pool has moved to the
cess pool of California and has started to breed.   JTL
XXX
> 8.  Real Beer (needs said twice)
XXX
   Moosehead.	JTL
XXX
> 9. Snowmobiles and Mass Transit Systems
XXX
   Pollute the enviroment and people into boxcars, history is
repeating itsself.   JTL
XXX
> 10. The Mounties who look damn good on postcards
XXX
   And they still try to rescue hostages, not kill them.   JTL

> So there!!!! :)
>
> Tom.

:-)
Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: [SG2] Vehicle Questions... Next: Re: GZGL FH Guide to the Colonies