Prev: Re: A Call to Arms (Spoilers) Next: Re: Modular Fighters

[MISC, OT] Destroy All Monsters!

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 10:41:54 -0500
Subject: [MISC, OT] Destroy All Monsters!

Thanks again for all of the suggestions regarding my "Stupid Military
Terminology" question.	I ended up by shruging and using a variety of
terms.	It is still, I think, pretty clear.

If anyone would like to see the resulting rules, they are posted at:
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim/MonstersArmy.html

while the main rules are at
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim/Monsters.html

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: A Call to Arms (Spoilers) Next: Re: Modular Fighters