Prev: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure Next: Re: [SG] [DS] Leadership values

[SG] [DS] Leadership values

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 1999 11:36:31 -0500
Subject: [SG] [DS] Leadership values

Does anyone have off-hand the quantity of each of the leadership values
for each experience level for either DSII or SGII?  My
leadership/experience chits have gotten mixed up, lost, accidentally
walked off with, I've accidentally walked off with other people's, and I
otherwise don't trust that if I sorted out the mess and counted that I'd
actually get the right number.	I'm planning to set up a chart with dice
rolls for leadership values simillar to the ones I've got for experience
levels for the various components of my forces.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure Next: Re: [SG] [DS] Leadership values