Prev: Re: [OT] Stupid Military Terminology Question Next: Re: United States attitudes towards guns and governments

Re: [OT] Stupid Military Terminology Question

From: John Fox <jfox@v...>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 01:47:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [OT] Stupid Military Terminology Question

John:
  There are several word that come to mind at this moment.
	1) Weapons Platform(s)
	2) Operations Unit(s)
	3) Fighting Asset(s)
	4) Firepower Delivery System(s)
	5) MDU(s) [Monster Destroying Unit(s)]
	6) MEU(s) [Monster Extermination Unit(s)]
	7) EBB(s) [Enemy Ball Buster(s)]
	8) Operations Formation(s)
	9) Good Guys

Hope this helps